1. General Provisions.
1.2. When processing personal data of the Client, the Seller is guided by the Federal Law "On Personal Data", the Federal Law "On Advertising" and local regulatory documents.
1.4. «FORWARD-AUTO» online store does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the Client can click on the links available on the site.
1.5. «FORWARD-AUTO» online store does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the Client.
2. Submission of information by the Client.
2.1. When registering and placing an Order on the website http://forvardavto.ru/, the Client provides the following information including, but not limited to: last name, first name, middle name of the Customer and / or recipient, address for delivery of the Order, contact phone number, E- mail.
2.2. «FORWARD-AUTO» online store collects some statistical information, including but not limited to:
- User IP;
- Date, time and number of visits;
- Address of the website from which the Client made the transition to the website of the Company;
- Information about pages visited, about viewing advertising banners;
- Information provided by your browser (device type, browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
This information is not used to identify the visitor.
2.4. By submitting his personal data, the Client agrees to their processing (up to the withdrawal by the Client of his consent to the processing of his personal data) FE Chivchyan G.T. (hereinafter - the "Seller"), in order to fulfill the obligations of the Seller and / or his partners to the Client.
2.6. If the Client wishes to clarify his personal data, block it or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, or if the client wants to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data or to eliminate illegal actions IP Chivchyan G.T. regarding his personal data, he must send an official request to the Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org, in free form, from the account registration email.
2.7. If the Client wants, delete his account on the Site, the Client contacts the address email@example.com with the corresponding request. This action does not imply the withdrawal of the Client’s consent to the processing of his personal data, which, according to the current legislation, takes place in the manner prescribed by clause 2.6.
3. Storage and use of information by the Seller.
3.1. The Seller uses the data provided by the Client during the entire period of registration of the Client on the Site for the purposes of:
- Registration / authorization of the Client on the Site, for simplified shopping;
- Client identification for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods remotely;
- Processing Orders of the Client and to fulfill their obligations to the Client;
- Providing customer feedback, providing effective customer support;
- Notifications of the Customer of the «FORWARD-AUTO» online store about the status of the Order;
- To carry out activities for the promotion of goods and to analyze the purchasing characteristics of the Client and provide personal recommendations;
- To carry out activities to promote goods and services;
- Assessment and analysis of the Site;
- Informing the client about promotions, discounts and special offers through electronic and SMS mailings;
- Determination of the winner in the shares held by the Seller.
3.2. If the Client does not want to receive messages of an advertising-informational nature from the Seller, he must change the corresponding subscription settings in the corresponding section of the Personal Account. From the moment of changing these settings, receiving the Seller’s newsletters is possible within 5 days, which is due to the features of the work and interaction of information systems, as well as the terms of contracts with counterparties engaged in sending advertising messages of an informational nature in the interests of the Seller. The Client’s refusal to receive service messages is impossible for technical reasons. Service messages are sent to the e-mail address specified during registration on the Site, as well as through SMS messages and / or push notifications and through the Customer Service to the phone number indicated during registration and / or when placing the Order, about the status Order, products in the basket of the Customer and / or added by the Customer to the "Favorites".
3.3. Providing information by the Seller to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Seller to fulfill obligations to the Client under the agreements is not a violation of obligations.
3.4. The transfer of information in accordance with reasonable and applicable requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation is not a violation of obligations.
3.5. The seller has the right to use the technology of cookies. Cookies do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties.
3.6. The seller is not responsible for the information provided by the Client on the Site in a public form.
3.7. When processing personal data, the seller takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
4. Storage and use of information by the Client.
4.1. The Client agrees not to disclose to third parties the login and password used by him for identification in the «FORWARD-AUTO» online store.
4.2. The Client agrees to ensure due diligence when storing and using the login and password (including, but not limited to: use licensed antivirus programs, use complex alphanumeric combinations when creating the password, and not provide third parties with a computer or other equipment entered on it login and password of the Client, etc.).
4.3. In the event that the Seller suspects that a third party is using the Client’s account or malware, the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the Client’s password.
No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”.
5.5. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the Client’s personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties, namely:
- Prevention of unauthorized access to personal data of customers, as well as special effects on personal data carriers;
- Prevention of leakage of personal data through technical communication channels and other means;
- Intrusion detection, computer attacks and their elimination;
- Protection against malware using up-to-date antiviruses.
5.6. The site administration together with the Client takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the Client’s personal data.
5.7. All suggestions, questions, requests and other requests regarding this Policy and the use of their personal data, the User has the right to send:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the postal address: 660064, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Krasnoyarsk, ul. Vavilova 1 p. 51.