The V60D is designed specifically for drag racing and the most loaded configurations with a boost of up to 8 bar (120psi)
- Inverted reinforced diaphragm the size of the valve actuator is 25% smaller
- Smaller size of the actuator housing for ease of installation Less weight (compared to V60)
- Shorter reaction time (tenths of a second) (measured experimentally)
ATTENTION! It is recommended to use with a direct high-pressure gas source and CO2 control.
The largest Westgate in the TiAL line. The Watgate TiAL 60 mm will control the boost pressure exactly according to the required situation. The V60 version of the Westgate is preferred for drag racing and professional racing. This Westgate passed from the beginning to the end of the Circuit de la Sarthe, which is used for the world's most famous endurance races, the 24 hours of Le Mans.
- The valve made of a high-temperature aluminum-based alloy and the 347ss stainless steel valve mount increase the service life of the Westgate (compared to competing products).
- The diaphragm is made of heat-resistant silicone reinforced with NOMEX material.
- The spring is made of a 17-7 PH stainless steel alloy and provides a constant declared stiffness up to the "release" temperature of 483C.
- The seat and the valve guide are made of Nitronic 60 stainless steel alloy.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Welding flange made of 304L steel
- The top of the Westgate has a color anodized finish (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and 2 upper ports for easy installation without adjusting the port position (extra ports are equipped with plugs).
- Ultra-compact design for use in confined spaces, the device uses a shank only 9.3 cm long.
- Installation is performed with a V-type fastener, which is included in the kit.