Siruda gaskets are :
- individually cut stainless steel layers with high precision
- additional coating of 0.20 mm steel layers with a layer of nitrile rubber
- manufacturing with a tolerance of + / - 0.001
- the production process provides smooth edges, unlike laser cutting
- the gaskets feature a folded stop layer for additional pressure sealing around each cylinder. The width and type of seal for each engine is individual
- a large selection of gasket thicknesses to select the desired compression ratio.